I Wanted To Have Some Fun!

Not that writing spy thrillers isn't fun. It is. But sometimes it can get a little dark since there's usually bad guys doing something bad and the good guys must stop it. I had this story in my mind for a while and it was fun, cheerful with bits of tension and suspense woven through and I decided to go for it and get it on paper.

I'm really happy I did. I had so much fun writing it! It was just the break I needed to regroup during this difficult time.

My latest books, What Can't Be Bought: Part 1 & 2 are about two people who meet quite haphazardly and are forever changed in a good way.

Viktor thinks he's all set in life until he meets Amanda while she's vacationing in Europe and he's there on business. They spend some time together and he immediately realizes she's the piece that's been missing in his life. There's only one problem. She's very vocal in her disdain of wealthy people and Viktor is super wealthy. So he tries to hide it from her, hoping she'll overlook it later. But as the relationship grows it gets harder and harder to tell her, putting him in quite a predicament.

It's a fun read. I may write a sequel in the future. I have plenty to work with but I don't have any immediate plans to start one. The next project I want to tackle is a Michael Cailen thriller that I started but didn't finish.

I hope you take a look at my new book. It's got enough suspense, drama and tension to keep you wondering what will come next and, like all my books, it has a happy ending.

Comments

  1. Thankful for the happy ending. I devoured the book in less than 3 days. It was refreshing to read for pleasure, something I haven't done in a while. Loved the sweet but not simple story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What had happened was...

My Beef With Plot Holes